Learn Rory McIlroy’s Swing
Rory McIlroy’s Coach Reveals Simple “10-Minutes-Per-Day” Technique That Eliminates Hooks and Slices…And Slashes Shots From Your Game!
Golf Swing Coaching Program – Main Points and Background Information
– This web site contains links and affiliate links to other web sites (as an affiliate partner we get commissions paid for the sales made by these web sites). Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Privacy statement
– Simple techniques revealed by Michael Bannon – Coach to Rory McIlroy, the top professional golfer on the planet.
– Takes only 10 minutes per day.
– Simple and easy to follow.
– Anyone can use it.
– Can be practiced anywhere…inside or outside.
– Can be accessed from anywhere on any device
– No golf ball needed! Michael believes the ball is a DISTRACTION when perfecting your swing!
– Learn to use your natural ability to pack every swing with 100% more power and accuracy.
– Your precise swing movements become “automated simplicity” so you reproduce your perfect swing easily, every time.
– One-time payment
The basis of this unique teaching is:
How to get your perfect swing permanently branded deep into your subconscious mind, and muscle memory, so that your naturally perfect swing becomes second nature, without having to think about it, giving you repeatable, automatic power and accuracy.
And, the amazing thing is Michael’s 6 Step Lesson gives you this advantage without hitting a single golf ball!
Customers gets instant access to the 6 Step Golf Lesson’s coaching site.
The 6 lessons are laid out in easy to follow training modules.
After a personal introduction from Michael Bannon, each training module contains:
• High quality live videos.
• Animated version of the lessons – 100% unique – specifically created for the 6Step coaching program.
• Downloadable transcript of each training video in PDF format.
• Downloadable audio of each lesson in mp3 format.
• Lifetime access to the coaching website.
• 60 days, 100% money-back guarantee – customer can keep all the Learning Bonuses manuals and audio files just for trying it out!
Michael Bannon’s Bio – Learn Rory McIlroy’s Swing
Michael is the lifelong coach and mentor to Rory McIlroy. Nurturing and developing the youngster’s golfing technique and swing from he was a little kid of 8 years old in Northern Ireland, to reaching the pinnacle of the sport and becoming the World’s Number 1 Golfer. And, to this day Rory keeps Michael close by his side as he competes all over the world.
Michael is a superb golfer. Like Rory, he took up golf very young, aged only seven. He rose through the amateur ranks and turned pro in 1981. He won more than 20 titles on the Irish Region Tour. His biggest taste of glory, and disappointment, came in the 1998 Irish PGA Championship when he lost in a playoff to an emerging star…Padraig Harrington.
He’s respected in teaching circles — he was named the European PGA Golf Coach of the Year in 2011
(please note the following is for background information only and isn’t included as part of the program) Michael Bannon has a video archive of McIlroy’s swings that spans 15 years and numbers well into the thousands. Each swing was digitized, cataloged by date, and stored on a hard drive. Michael says, “they all tell a different story.” It is a remarkable database of one player’s development.
Michael always videoed Rory’s swing. They’d play it back and deconstruct it together, with Michael scribbling all over his small TV screen with a washable marker.
Michael has had offers from clients willing to spend tens of thousands of dollars to fly halfway around the world for just a few private lessons. Learn Rory McIlroy’s Swing
Learn Rory McIlroy’s Swing
He loves to teach and he loves to see every golfer getting the maximum enjoyment from their game.
Here’s what Rory McIlroy says about Michael Bannon in September 2014:
I didn’t have a great 2013. This year? I’m back to playing like a World No. 1 should, with a shiny new Claret Jug and a Wanamaker Trophy to prove it. Credit goes to my longtime coach, Michael Bannon, who reacquainted me with five key moves I had strayed from in recent years. Michael Bannon is the only coach I’ve ever had. It’s scary — he knows my swing better than I do. So when things started sliding south 18 months ago, he knew exactly what to do: Get back to the basics that rocketed me to No. 1 in the first place, using checkpoints and feels that Michael taught me when I was a little kid. Now my driver, iron, and wedge swings are again on autopilot. My performance stats are about the same as last year, but I can sense a difference. Every shot feels flush.
Learn Rory McIlroy’s Swing
Check here the Best Training Aids
TOP 10 Training Aids
Check The Swing Speed
Amateur and Pro Golf Hitting Nets
AdvertisementWhat do you get? - The best products from the international online market. Picks from millions of items that fit our customer's desires and needs. You get ready Ideas, You Save Time and Money.
This website contains links and affiliate links to other websites (as an affiliate partner we get commissions paid for the sales made by these websites). Some of those websites may be operated by third parties. As Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Best International Online Shopping Stores https://AmerExperience.com/Online-Stores