Every golfer wants to hit the ball farther, and an entire industry has sprung up to try to satisfy that quest. Even touring professionals are not immune. According the website Scigolf.com, only about 15 percent of clubhead speed comes from the rotation of your body. The remaining 85 percent is generated by the swinging motion of your arms and hands. The largest proportion of your power comes in the bottom half of your downswing, when your wrists uncock just before the club strikes the ball. You can learn how to do this by following these steps.
Tee up the ball when you practice. This helps you hit the ball more cleanly as you are learning the technique.
Address the ball as you would normally. Be sure to keep your grip as light as possible. Tensing your forearm and wrist muscles will cost you some clubhead speed.
Begin your takeaway by coiling your shoulders. They should be turned almost a full 90 degrees by the time your hands reach waist high on the backswing; this will create most of the rotating power your body will provide.
Start your downswing after your hands have reached the top of your backswing, but just before your wrists have fully cocked at a 90-degree angle. To create maximum clubhead speed, maintain this angle through most of the downswing until your hands reach waist level or just below. The change of direction between the backswing and downswing does not have to be particularly fast, but you must change direction before the clubhead has finished cocking your wrists. If your wrists are relaxed, the pressure of the club shaft against your wrists, caused by the momentum of the clubhead, will keep your wrists from uncocking too early. — Read on golftips.golfweek.com/maximize-golf-swing-speed-1683.html
READ THE FULL ARTICLE ☝🏻 GREAT TIPS TO TRAINEE GOLF SWING SPEED
The best products from the international online market. Picks from millions of items that fit to our customer desires and needs. You get ready Ideas, You Save time and Money.
This web site contains links and affiliate links to other web sites (as affiliate partner we get commissions paid for the sales made by these web sites). Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Designed to Meet the meticulous performance demands of the world's best golfers Re-engineered White hot insert generates improved sound, feel and overall performance Laser milling insert cutting process achieves tight tolerances for consistent perfor... read more
Revolutionary New Shape with Aerodynamic Asymmetric Sole and Inertia Generator: Designed to provide faster clubhead speed for more ball speed and distance while the rear weight creates high MOI for improved forgiveness Speed Injected technology for i... read more
FOAM GOLF BALLS: Set of 16 sturdy foam golf balls so you can safely practice at home, indoors or outdoors MIMICS REAL GOLF BALLS: Golf balls feature a realistic dimple texture showing the true trajectory of shots with limited flight INDOOR AND OUTDOO... read more
A large, 460cc Titanium head with an adjustable loft sleeve allows for optimized launch and trajectory Ultralite Titanium core strategically positions mass for higher launch and trajectory control Premium matrix White tie 55 shaft for maximum distanc... read more
PERSONAL DRIVING RANGE: Improve your swing both indoors or outdoors with this portable at-home golf hitting net (mat not included) DESIGNED BY GOLFERS: Beware of other nets made by foreign companies with no real golf experience. The GoSports golf net... read more
NON SEE THROUGH & 4 WAY STRETCH: Our yoga pants are crafted from premium non-see-through fabric - moisture-wicking and comfortable with 4 way stretch that will move with your body. The fabric gives gentle compression to your tummy and legs, allowing ... read more
Speed Bridge: Revolutionary Speed Bridge technology strategically supports the topline of the iron to unlock explosive distance and forgiveness with improved sound and feel ECHO Damping System: Designed with energy channeling geometry to quickly elim... read more